Revised KCET Result 2022 Out: know how to check rank and why result is being revised
In a victory for Karnataka Students who won a battle in the state High Court against the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA), the KCET Result 2022 – with updated ranks – has been released today, October 1, 2022. For those unaware, the result was originally announced on July 30, 2022.
Over 2 lakh students sat in the KCET 2022 Exam which was held from June 16 to 17. All of them can head to the official website at kea.kar.nic.in to check their KCET result 2022 and download their scorecard of KCET 2022. You can also check out websites such as cetonline.karnataka.gov.in & www.karresults.nic.in to see your 2022 Karnataka CET Result.
However, be armed with your CET Application Number and Password as you’d need these login credentials to access the result/rank card.
Why the KCET Result 2022 is being revised
- KEA has already declared the KCET 2022 Result on July 30, 2022.
- However, in shock to many students, they didn’t take into account students’ marks achieved in their qualifying exams such as 10+2 or equivalent.
- The result was solely based on the performance in the KCET 2022 Exam.
- Angered students approached, and won the case in, the state High Court.
- And KEA was forced to consider marks in 10+2, along with marks obtained in KCET 2022, to prepare an updated KCET 2022 Rank list.
How to download KCET 2022 Result/Scorecard/Rank Card
- Go to the official website of KCET: karresults.nic.in
- Click on KCET Results 2022 link
- Login using your credentials such as Karnataka CET Application Number and Password
- Download, and take a printout of your KEA KCET Results 2022 for use in future events.
Official websites you can visit to check your revised KEA KCET ranking 2022
Once the result is announced, KCET counselling 2022 will take place. Though there aren’t any officially confirmed dates for it, many are expecting it to start on October 4.
Why Karnataka CET Exams are conducted?
KCET Exams are held to grant students admission into professional undergraduate courses such as Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Agriculture, and Veterinary among others. To know more about the Karnataka CET Exams, CLICK HERE