According to EPF rules, 8.33 percent of the employer’s EPF contribution is diverted towards EPS account. Only 3.67 percent of the employer’s contribution is added to the member’s provident fund account, along with the member’s own contribution at the rate of 12 percent (of basic salary).
According to the latest tweet by EPFO, “Documents required to avail pension in case of death of EPS 95 pensioner.”
Documents required to avail pension in case of death of EPS 95 pensioner #EPFO #SocialSecurity #EPS #PF… https://t.co/zYA25JiUC9
— EPFO (@socialepfo) 1660288016000
The documents required by EPS-95 pensioner:
- Death Certificate of Pensioner
- Copy of Aadhar of Beneficiaries
- Bank Account Details ( Original Cancelled Cheque or Attested Copy of Bank Passbook) of Beneficiaries
- Proof of Age- In the case of Children
Benefits payable to orphans under EPS’95
Benefits payable to orphans under EPS’95#EPFO #EPF #SocialSecurity #AmritMahotsav @AmritMahotsav https://t.co/H7tJbSG4Yj
— EPFO (@socialepfo) 1661313218000
- Pension amount is 75% of monthly widow pension, with minimum of Rs 750 per month, each of two orphans at a time.
- Pension paid till 25 years of age
- Pension paid lifelong , if suffering from any disability.
Benefits payable to nominee/parents
Benefits Payable To Parents/Nominee Under EPS’95.#EPFO #SocialSecurity #Pension #Services #EPS #AmritMahotsav … https://t.co/BMMZLbkXVL
— EPFO (@socialepfo) 1659763883000
- Pension to nominee for entire life paid on death of member, in case there is no family, as defined under EPS 95.
- Lifelong pension equal to monthly widow pension paid to dependent father/mother on the death of the member provided there is no family or nominee of the member.
Benefits payable to the widow/ widower
Benefits payable to Widow/Widower & Children under EPS’95.#EPFO #EPF #Services #SocialSecurity #Employee… https://t.co/sVz3AhSEph
— EPFO (@socialepfo) 1661232700000
- In case, a member dies while in service, the widow or widower is entitled to a monthly pension of Rs 1000.
- In case of death of the pensioner, the pension to his or her widow or widower is 50 percent of the pension.