Which documents are needed?

You will have to submit the PAN, identity and address proofs, and A2 cum LRS declaration form. Depending on the purpose of remittance, you may also have to provide specific documents, such as passport, visa, ticket, invoices from travel agency, or as specified by the bank or transferring agency. If you are sending money to a non-resident individual or a foreign company, you will also need to submit Form 15CA, and in some cases, Form 15CB, which is a certificate from a chartered accountant verifying the tax paid.

Source link

By fintax360

We Fintax360 team simplify finances and taxes for millions of Indian businesses and people. We educate them about finances, taxes and improve their relationship with money.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: